Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Seasonal labor...


"This reminds me of you" my frie4nd Taylor said and sent this link the other day...

A season for contemplation

I didn't read it right away. He poked me about it and I finally responded.

"Hey asshole, I just got to it, my fucking day has been busy, I had to box up all the god damn Halloween shit and haul it to the fucking garage, which is across the god damn street from this fucking house. Then I had to carry it up a fucking ladder to put it on the top shelves. I almost went into cardiac arrest, do you have a fucking clue how much ceramic jack o fucking lanterns weigh? Three of the mother fuckers, plus a shit load of other shit like a full size skeleton with light the fuck up eyes. 

Shit, I just looked up and realized the fucking 4 foot furry spider is still hanging on the god damn wall. Incidentally that bastard's eyes light up too!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment